If the next of kin/ relative(s)/ family member of the deceased wish to transport the dead body to India for funeral purposes, the consulate issues a "No Objection Certificate" in this regard.
- Fill in the Registration of Death Form (for Indian nationals only).
- Death Certificate in original and a copy thereof issued by local authorities.
- Burial/ Cremation certificate.
- Letter from Public Health Office indicating "No Communicable disease".
- Embalming Certificate, Coroners Out of Province Certificate, Name, address, telephone number, etc of the consignee.
- Flight details.
Processing Fee :
- Fee for sealing of the body, etc C$ 195.00 payable to Consulate General of India, Toronto by Bank draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque.
- No Fee for Indian passport holder.
- Fee for Canadian Passport Holder C$ 48.
Processing Time :