Passport Services - Transportation of Ashes
Transportation of Ashes to India (Documentation to be submitted at the Consulate)
- Registration of Death with the Consulate Form (for Indian nationals only).
- Death Certificate in original and a photocopy .
- Cremation certificate and a photocopy.
- Certificate of packing indicating name, age, date, time and cause of death, contents of package.
- Passport of the deceased and a photocopy.
- Name, address and passport particulars of the person taking the ashes and a photocopy of the passport.
- Fees: C$48.00 for Canadian nationals of Indian origin. Fees payable to Consulate General of India, Toronto by Bank draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque.