General Information - Attestation
- The Consulate General of India has no Agents for rendering these services and applicants should approach the Consulate directly, either in person or through mail.
- This service is available at the Consulate General of India, 365 Bloor Street East, 7th floor, Toronto ON M4W 3L4.
- There is no need to take an appointment. Applicants could visit the Consulate on any working day between 0930-1230 hours (not on Saturdays/Sundays and closed holidays). The service will be on first come first serve basis.
- The attested documents are delivered the same day between 1500-1600 hours or as informed at the time of submission.
- The Consulate reserves the right to reject attestation of documents the contents of which are objectionable or contrary to the Rules.
- Please note that no document will be accepted through agent or their courier servicve and consulate will not be responsible if it is misplaced. Legal action will be taken, if any person is found accepting documents on behalf of Consulate General of India.