Entry Visa is granted to Persons of Indian Origin, foreign national who is married to Indian citizen or their children and sports person. Foreign nationals, who own property in India, can be granted one year Entry Visa.
- Duly completed, printed and signed on-line visa application form (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/).
- Two recent colour passport size (about 35mm x 35mm) photographs in colour showing full frontal face against a white background to be pasted on the application form.
- Current valid passport with minimum of 190 days validityand must have minimum 2 blank pages.
- A copy of the Surrender Certificate / last held surrendered Indian passport.
- A copy of the Canadian Landing Document..
- Where applicable, copy(ies) of the property in India.
Processing Time :
5 business days after receipt of the application at the Consulate.